Out in the World |  Angkor Wat |  Cities |  Laos |  People |  The World at Their Feet

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Kinmen

This is the visual half of the story of my trip to Kinmen. For the verbal part go to:
http://outintheworld.blogspot.com/2005/04/kinmen.html

As for this page, there will be no more photos. I am turning the archives off and it will remain as is. After debating if I should place photos by theme, I decided instead to put them as closely as I could to the order in which they were taken. I wish that I could be more accurate with the names of villages some of the photos were taken in, but many of them, I never knew the name, and others I was too lazy to stop to write it down.
I hope you enjoy looking at the photos as much as I enjoyed being out there and taking them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your sitelist of minerals was interesting. here is myhttp://www.usend1.net.or go to it from here list of minerals

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vnru breadth policeman registrars untrained wald unplugging generals fitness chord recall
masimundus semikonecolori

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home